Työsuhteen kesto 6 months
We are currently looking for a Systems Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible and estimated duration is 6 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing the remaining works and closure of the Open Points for system (s) assigned to him
- Support for planning of the preventive maintenance tasks, and periodic tests execution (NTM – Nuclear Testing Manuals)
- Ensure coordination of all physical works with other entities (Construction, Commissioning, PSM, OIO)
- Perform the trouble shooting and corrective maintenance actions including their associated documentation
- Support integration of customer team into NTM activities, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance works
- Flexibility in assigned tasks with a commitment to supporting the Olkiluoto 3 schedule
- Safety, Quality and schedule orientated
- Previous experience in construction, commissioning and maintenance of the electrical systems, in particular in nuclear industry
- Technical knowledge about industrial electrical and I&C systems, in particular, but not limited to:
- CCTV, Intercoms, networking
- Command/control systems and PLCs
- Industrial Software applications (eg. Step 7, SCADA)
- Electrical distribution systems
- UPSs and battery charger’s systems
- Good organizational skills
- Able to manage multicultural teams environment
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.