Työsuhteen kesto 10 months
We are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Expert for Secured Power Supply Systems for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 10 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Advise and guide UPS operators, maintenance team on those system
- Lead & perform NTM execution and preventive maintenance
- NTM & OM document review and correction
- Assessment of operating condition, aging, thermal fatigue, preventive maintenance requirements
- Assessment of service offers and hardware requirement for all UPS systems
- Qualifying the replacement of obsolete UPS system
- Technical counterpart for UPS system towards client
What do we expect from you?
- Electrical Engineering degree
- At least 15 years of experience in design, construction & commissioning
- Valid SFS 6002 certificate
- Detailed design knowledge of inverter (parallel) operation and associated electronic cards and power electronics. Full capability to identify, localize and correction of internal malfunction for all AEG systems available on site, within short time frame.
- Knowledge of all applicable AEG- Service software tools (Service note book), required for 1st intervention after system fault or fatal error.
- Expert knowledge for operation, parametrization and maintenance for AC & DC system, include power reverse operation for maintenance
- Certified Trainer for AEG system in general (AC-UPS, DC-UPS, power controller…)
- Good computer skills: MS Office, especially Excel, CMS
- Good teamworking skills
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Structured approach to prepare and organize works including documentation issuance
- Experience working in a nuclear power plant considered as a benefit (preferably on OL3)
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, German or Finnish considered as an advantage
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.