Työsuhteen kesto until 31.3.2021
We are currently looking for Construction Office Assistant for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible and estimated duration is until 31.3.2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Follow up of staff requirements
- Leave roster
- Vacation schedule
- Help and support newcomers
- Manage master table
- Manage the meetings and the meeting room
- Participation in technical meetings and writing minutes of the meeting
- Follow KPI's
- Help and support for administration of documentation (MCR)
- Help and support all team members
- Other task requested (cost control, barchart etc.)
- Relevant education background
- Experience in similar tasks
- MS Office program skills
- Documentum, SAP, Pr Tool and Visio skills
- Good communication skills
- English and Finnish language skills
- French is considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.