Työsuhteen kesto until 31.05.2021
We are currently looking for Commissioning Engineers for Liquid Waste Treatment Systems for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible and estimated duration is until 31.05.2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Independent performance of Commissioning of the Liquid Waste Treatment Systems (BNI1-Waste) according to System Commissioning Program and Commissioning Instruction independent or within a team
- Creation and delivery of related Test Reports for the Client in a predefined format including internal coordination with Technical Commissioning and Quality Department
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for system to be handed over to the Client (Interface Departments: Maintenance, Electrical Commissioning, I&C Commissioning, Construction)
- Progress follow up and Reporting to Section Lead (or Branch Manager) with respect to Project Schedule
- Engineer Degree in mechanical- or process-engineering
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered.
- Operation Experience on nuclear Waste handling systems at least 1 year experience
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge would be a plus
- Capability to understand Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Experience in Logic Diagrams for signal Processing would be a plus
- MS office knowledge
- Document writing capacity (fluent in English Language)
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented, attention to detail.
- Capable of structured thinking and analytical capability
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.