Työsuhteen kesto 12 months
We are currently looking for a Time Scheduler for our client in Harjavalta, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 12 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the time Schedule
- Update the time schedule with actual progress and design sequence development
- Incorporate progress measurement and required resource levels into the completely integrated schedule analysis
- Proactively identify potential schedule impacts and make proposals how to mitigate foreseen risks
- Provide schedule and progress status reports
What do we expect from you?
- Suitable education background
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with recurring deadlines
- Good communication skills and strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.