Arvioitu aloituspäivämäärä: 02.03.2020
Työsuhteen kesto Until 31.01.2021
We are currently looking for a Technical Assistant for CMS for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.01.2021.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- All secretarial works
- Support PSM in all analytical tasks
- Management of staff time sheets
- Management/documentation of the trainings of the PSM and PTW team
- Writing of procedures and reports
- Documentation of protocols, procedures and reports in Documentum
- Search for documents in Documentum and other sources
- Organization of meetings
- Participation at meetings and write the MOMs.
- Support time scheduling in Primavera.
- Prepare the 3-days program
- Regular reporting and KPI’s
What do we expect from you?
- Background as Engineer or Technician
- Experience in secretarial works
- Knowledge about OL3 documentation
- Knowledge about OL3 form sheets
- Experience in Office programs
- Deep knowledge in Excel logics
- Experience with MS Project, Primavera and reporting tools
- Finnish and English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.