Työsuhteen kesto until 31.05.2020
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is until 31.05.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Creation of PTS sequence for critical topics
- To ensure the interface and represent client with key suppliers located in France and Germany
- Launch all necessary actions to close Open point, NCR, QRwR
- Provide technical support to expeditor for qualiy issue during final inspection
- Send official channel toward the supplier
- Ensure technical support to buyers in case of technical questions prevent the supplier to issue an offer
- Follow up of the overall documentation linked to the contract
What do we expect from you?
- Deep technical background mostly mechanical engineering with the ability to deal with non-technical matters as: commercial discussion, claim settlement with the supplier
- Able to communicate to any stakeholders in the project (buyers, inspection, cost control, legal, project direction, commissioning and maintenance engineer…)
- Ability to share in synthetic way complex situation will be an important asset
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.