Työsuhteen kesto 6 months
We are currenly looking for a Overall Commissioning Engineer (Test Services) for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Management, coordination and follow-up in real time of the commissioning, operation and maintenance activities performed during overall test phases, in accordance with the established Phase Commissioning Programs and schedules, and with the particular Start-Up Operational Group directives and instructions.
- Preparation, organization and coordination of implementation of Plant Overall tests and Plant Performance tests, in relation with the TI Overall Tests Engineers when TI is concerned.
- Analyses together with the concerned Commissioning Branches and Operation Integrated Organization of trouble shooting activity arising during overall test phase period for defining actions to be taken.
- Reviews System Commissioning Programs and Commissioning Instructions issued by Commissioning Branches.
- Issuance of the Phase Commissioning Reports.
- Support various project planning and transverse coordination topics, as requested
Shift work may be required.
- Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: Nuclear, Mechanical, Process, or Electrical
- Nuclear experience: minimum 5 years PWR (or other NPP) experience is required (New Builds or Installed Base)
- Experience in PWR operation is a plus. Should be knowledgeable of PWR systems, basic nuclear and reactor physics, thermo hydraulics, and PWR chemistry
- Experience on the turbine island will be appreciated
- Experience in Test and Commissioning: participation to testing, commissioning, or re-commissioning after major refuelling outages on a nuclear power reactor (PWR appreciated) at an operational position is required. Previous experience during cold or hot functional testing on a new build is a plus
- Fluent in English
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.