Työsuhteen kesto 6-9 months
We are currently looking for a Mechanical PTW Officer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is from 6 to 9 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your tasks will be:
- Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations.
- Execution of blockings and simulations.
- Oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
- Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation and Commissioning units
- Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Mechanical engineering degree, or experienced technician.
- 5 years’ experience in nuclear power plants
- 5 years’ experience with mechanical work orders and blockings.
- Detailed knowledge about the mechanical process documentation.
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement/instrumentation technology
- General understanding in electrical technology
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- Knowledge about EPR technology
- Working experience in Permit to work offices
- Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc. desired
- Fluent English required
- French, German and/or Finnish language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.