Arvioitu aloituspäivämäärä: 01.05.2020
Työsuhteen kesto 9 months
We are currently looking for I&C Overall Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be in May of 2020 and the estimated project duration is 9 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
Together with the Process, Overall, or Architecture commissioning Engineer:
- Perform a review of the commissioning schedule to identify tests to be prepared
- Identify the equipment involved in the tests and their expected status
- Check if any interlocks which could block the test and identify measures to ensure execution of the test (simulations/scripts/temporary modifications)
- Check plant condition at the time of the test and test boundaries, including active simulation/temporary modifications. Identify any missing or blocking signal and identify measures to ensure execution of the test (simulations/scripts/temporary modifications)
- Plan an I&C test preparation task in the overall commissioning schedule to cover the implantation of simulations/temporary modification
- Implement requested simulation after impact analysis on running process systems
- Request I/O cards availability according to components involved in the tests to the I&C system leaders
- Support process or overall tests according to applicable procedures under the Process, Overall, or Architecture CE supervision
- Record any simulation change during test execution according to traceability procedures in force
- Provide a support for logic troubleshooting whenever function tests is failing
- Remove simulations related to test after execution
- Assist to the preparation of the test reports including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes and by providing I&C configuration at test execution time (simulations, provisional changes, engineering changes)
- Enforcement of the IT-Security and HSE rules including applicable PTT / PTW processes
- Manage interfaces with Engineering
Control and monitoring
- Retrieve and review periodically (every 2 weeks) the list of implemented simulation/temporary simulation with the Process commissioning engineer for the systems in charge of to identify and removed outdated.
- Check if the implemented simulations list is in line with simulation traceability tool
- Inform Process, Overall, or Architecture CE in case of any deviation in simulation list/state
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting linked to his / her activities
- Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations
- The completion of the commissioning activities related to the entrusted activities is sanctioned by following events:
- Simulations are removed after tests execution
- I&C related information are provided to Process, Overall, or Architecture commissioning engineer for test report completion
- Open points are recorded in the Open point tracking tool
What do we expect from you?
- Engineer degree in automation field or generalist
- Experience in design / engineering – manufacturing – test bay or commissioning based on the TXP product line
- EPR knowledge would be a plus
- Good relational and communication skills
- Analysis and synthesis skills
- Rigorous expecially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management
- Good oral expression & writing skills
- Ability to work in an international team
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects
The applicant ought to be familiar with a portion of one of the following product lines according to his / her mission on site
- Tec4function tool
- ES 680 Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Web4TXP Process Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- AS 620B (FUM) Automation System including communication modules
- Establishment and / or review of TXP system test procedures
- TXS technology – both hardware and software products
- TXS Engineering and Maintenance equipment as well as peripheral testing tools either at Test Bay or during Commissioning
- Establishment and / or review of TXS system test procedures
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.