Työsuhteen kesto 9 months
We are currently looking for an I&C Overall Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 12 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform a review of the commissioning schedule to identify tests to be prepared
- Identify the equipment involved in the tests and their expected status
- Check plant condition at the time of the test and test boundaries, including active simulation/temporary modifications.
- Plan an I&C test preparation task in the overall commissioning schedule to cover the implantation of simulations/temporary modification
- Implement requested simulation after impact analysis on running process systems
- Request I/O cards availability according to components involved in the tests to the I&C system leaders
- Remove simulations related to test after execution
- Enforcement of the IT-Security and HSE rules including applicable PTT / PTW processes
- Retrieve and review periodically the list of implemented simulation/temporary simulation with the Process commissioning engineer for the systems in charge of to identify and removed outdated
What do we expect from you?
- Engineer degree in automation field or generalist
- Experience in design / engineering – manufacturing – test bay or commissioning based on the TXP product line
- EPR knowledge would be a plus
- Good relational and communication skills,
- Analysis and synthesis skills,
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management
- Good oral expression & writing skills
- Ability to work in an international team
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects
The applicant ought to be familiar with a portion of one of the following product lines according to his / her missions on site:
- Tec4function tool
- ES 680 Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Web4TXP Process Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- AS 620B (FUM) Automation System including communication modules
- Establishment and / or review of TXP system test procedures
- TXS technology – both hardware and software products
- TXS Engineering and Maintenance equipment as well as peripheral testing tools either at Test Bay or during Commissioning
- Establishment and / or review of TXS system test procedures
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.