Työsuhteen kesto 2-3 months
We are urgently looking for an experienced HSE Supervisor for our client in Hamina, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and estimated project duration 2-3 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To give daily HSE leadership to the Project EPC Contractor.
- To transmit the HSE Project requirements to the EPC Contractor.
- To monitor implementation of the Project requirements by the EPC Contractor.
- Report any deficiencies or shortcomings of the EPC Contractor in a timely manner to enable action by the Project.
- Actively engage the Project support to enforce contractual and regulatory requirements where necessary.
- Supply information and updates regarding HSE issues to the project.
- Participate in both scheduled and unscheduled audits and inspections of the EPC work site.
- Support and propose HSE improvement actions.
- To actively follow up and progress to closure action items assigned to the Project organization and the EPC Contractor.
- To lead investigations in to sub-standard conditions and/or systems.
- To participate in investigation of Incidents and Near-misses.
- 10 years of similar experience in construction projects
- Skilled to write procedures, instructions and reports
- Good IT skills expected
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Finnish health, safety and environment legistation
- English required
- Finnish language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.