Työsuhteen kesto until 31.01.2021
We are currently looking for an Expeditor and Order Manager for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible and estimated duration is until 31.01.2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Purchase Order placement
- Close coordination with the engineering and inspection teams, as well as construction and commissioning when needed
- Definition of the Order follow-up plan
- Leading meetings contractual and gate review meetings with the Suppliers and issuance of related minutes of meeting
- Participating when necessary to audits and inspections at Suppliers’ premises
- Management of the correspondence
- Follow-up tools update (eg. VPRM)
- Change management: negotiating, writing and handling NARs and Change Orders
- Contract management, follow-up of bonds, guarantees, acceptance certificates
- Invoices review and validation
- Management of the claims from/to the subcontractors
- Management of issues linked to the subcontractors (legal obligations, taxes, HSE…)
- Contractual milestones tracking, follow-up of remediation actions plans
- Contracts closing
- Budget preparation and follow-up (including PFR process)
- Risks and Opportunities management
- Internal reporting (operational, time schedule, progress and financial)
- Writing Lessons Learned
- Engineering degree in one of the following disciplines: electrical, mechanical, industrial or similar
- Project Management experience
- Supply-Chain experience
- Ability to coordinate and moderate discussions on technical and commercial issues of average complexity with different entities and hierarchy levels
- Understanding of Nuclear Quality- and Documentation Requirements
- Experience in expediting and order management
- Experience in negotiation
- Experience in budget preparation
- Proactive and autonomous
- Analytical mind
- Good communication skills
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.