Työsuhteen kesto -
We are currently looking for two Electrical Engineers for our client in Pyhäjoki, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Developing detailed design (electrical part) - auxiliary buildings
- Clarifying with other departments, subcontractors, back office and client related to scope
- Checking and reviewing documents from subcontractors
- Possibly in future - developing detailed design of main buildings of NPP
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Educational background of electrical engineer
- Solid experience and knowledge of detailed design documentation development
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience from nuclear industry is preferable
- Team working and communication skills
- Excellent mathematical, IT and analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Russian or Finnish
By creating a profile on our website and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.