Työsuhteen kesto short-term project
We are currently looking for a Documentation Officer for a short-term project for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- To drive the processes for the documentation
- Preparation of documentation and overviews of letters and official documentation
- Gathering of signatures for approval of forms from respective persons
- Archiving of documents according to internal processes
- Gathering of permits according to needs of the department
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in office work of large projects
- Good knowledge of MS-office programs
- Self- organizing skills
- Good communication skills inside the team
- Positive attitude
- Leading skills of small teams
- Flexibility regarding working hours and breaks
- Specific nuclear project experience is not necessary
- Good report writing and communication skills
- Team player and proactive approach to work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Accuracy of documentation
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.