Työsuhteen kesto 4 months
We are currently looking for Coverage Analysts for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration would be 4 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Issue valve work orders in the best interest of nuclear safety
- Review valve work orders from client and ensure that necessary corrections are made
- Respect the requirements of Technical Specifications
- Follow valve technical issue
- Review work order reports after execution of the work
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Mechanical Technician/ Engineer degree/ diploma with an experience on valve Engineering (or similar)
- Knowledge of valve HVAC or rotation equipment
- Knowledge of Maintenance/ Mechanical works
- Several years of specialist work experience
- In-depth knowledge of nuclear plant operations or equivalent and maintenance
- Demonstrable knowledge of power plant components (valves)
- Knowledge of commissioning procedures and organisation
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- Fluent English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.