Työsuhteen kesto -
We are currently looking for a Country Manager for our client in Helsinki, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage projects in wind energy sector in Finland from initiation to completion, including scope, contracts, schedule, and budgets
- Manage local project teams
- Build and maintain relations with local clients
- Communicate with local authorities
- Coordinate with client's headquarters in France
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience in Renewable Energy industry in Finland
- Knowledge of local wind energy market
- Knowledge of industry legislation
- Readiness to travel around Finland and abroad
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Ability with French would be a plus
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.