Työsuhteen kesto 4 months
We are currently looking for Commissioning Engineers for Waste Handling and Process Systems for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration would be 4 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your duties in this position will be:
- Independent performance of commissioning of the assigned system according to system commissioning program and commissioning instruction independent or within a team
- Work to be performed in and radiological controlled area and in accordance with the standards of the nuclear industry
- Creation and delivery of related test reports for the Client in a predefined format including internal coordination with Technical Commissioning and Quality Department
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for system to be handed over to the client (interface departments: maintenance, electrical commissioning, commissioning, construction)
- Progress follow up and reporting to section lead (or Branch Manager) with respect to project schedule
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Engineer Degree in mechanical- process- or nuclear-engineering
- Field experience in power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered
- Capability to understand process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID's)
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge would be a plus
- Experience in logic diagrams for signal processing would be a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Document writing capacity
- Versatile, adaptable and rigorous
- Good interpersonal skills
- Client & results oriented
- Good attention to detail
- Fluent English required
By creating a profile on our website and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.