Työsuhteen kesto 12 months with a possibility for an extension
We are currently looking for a Chief Engineer for our client in Helsinki, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the project duration is 12 months with a possibility for an extension.
Your tasks will be:
- Preparation, verification, approval, and completion of project documentation
- Design and coordinate licensing documentation and obtaining permits
- Technical support of licensing process and permitting process
- Management of all technical approvals between project regulatory measures and technical parts of NPP
- Configuration and project management
- Non-compliance management
- Design supervision
- Reconciliation and approval of the project and changes
- Technical cooperation with supplier and subcontractors
- Cooperation with customer, regulatory and legislative authorities within their competence
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Minimum 10 years experience in the design of large complex infrastructure projects.
- Experience in electric power industry, including experience in designing NPP facilities, including author's supervision in NPP companies.
- International experience in NPP industry and complex infrastructure projects considered as an advantage
- Experience of cooperation with Finnish NPP regulatory and legislative authorities considered as an advantage
- Relevant experience in projects, costs more than 1 billion euros considered as an advnatage
- Experience with VVER or PWR reactors considered as an advantage
- English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.