Työsuhteen kesto 5 months
We are currently looking for a Buyer for our client in Hamina, Finland. The start would be in mid June 2020 and the estimated project duration is at least 5 months with a possibility for an extension.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyse purchasing needs and evolutions of needs specifications
- Buying consumables for logistics
- Identify potential new Suppliers
- Conduct the bidding process
- Participate in contracts negotiation with suppliers
- Analyse prices and propose alternative suppliers selection
- Analyse the offer conformity with the requirements and the expected Project performance
- Report on purchasing performance, time schedule and progress and on the activity in general
- Respect the Supply Chain processes and procedures
- Suitable education background
- Experience in Purchasing
- Experience in Negotiation
- Technical background with experience of industrial purchasing considered as a benefit
- Proactive and autonomous
- Good analytical skills and result oriented
- Contractual knowledge (writing, negotiation, etc.)
- Finnish and English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.