Työsuhteen kesto 3 months
We are currently looking for a Buyer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the project duration is 3 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your main tasks would be:
- Analyse purchasing needs and evolutions of needs specifications
- Identify potential new Suppliers, locally and internationally
- Conduct the bidding process
- Lead the Contracts negotiation with Suppliers
- Coordinate interfaces with other departments (eg. engineering, construction, commissioning, project control, quality)
- Analyse prices, propose alternatives and leads Suppliers selection
- Analyse the offer conformity with the requirements and the expected Project performance
- Report on purchasing performance, time schedule and progress and on the activity in general
- Respect the Supply Chain processes and procedures
Occasionally the Buyer may have to (not limited to the following):
- Manage the Contract executions/expediting until complete delivery and Contract closure
- Participate to claims building or claims defense.
For this role we are expecting from you:
- Experience from Engineering, Procurement, Construction and/or Commissioning Project(s)
- Engineering background preferred
- Technical as well as commercial background expected
- Experience in Purchasing
- Experience in Negotiation
- Proactivity and Autonomy
- Analytical mind
- Cross culturally oriented
- Result oriented
- Contractual knowledge (writing, negotiation, etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Skills in Finnish, German or French beneficial
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.