We are currently looking for a V&V Test I&C Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Under the authority of the V&V Re-Test commissioning section Lead, the V&V Commissioning Engineer will be in charge of following tasks identified with regard to the phases of the project:
1. Planning (performing of change impact analysis):
- Evaluate the change impact and needed re-tests based on change description (mainly TXP changes)
- Deduct proper test method(s) per change
- Record the CIA in a database
2. Test instruction elaboration
- Prepare the test instruction as per CIA
3. Test execution
- Execute the tests as per test instruction with support of related I&C commissioning sections
- Assess the test outcomes & fill the tests results in record sheets
4. Test record preparation
- Collect & check the test evidences
- Prepare & issue the test record
5. Control and monitoring
- Provide KPIs for the progress
- Interface with I&C engineering, I&C commissioning, PTW office
Main skills required:
- Engineer degree in automation field or generalist
- Experience in design / engineering
- Nuclear Power Plant systems knowledge
- I&C background in design and /or commissioning (TXP,TXS)
- TXP technology – both hardware and software products
- TXS technology – both hardware and software products is a benefit
- Good relational and communication skills
- Analysis and synthesis skills,
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management
- Good oral expression & writing skills
- Ability to work in an international team (French, German, US, ...)
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.