We are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Quantity Surveyor for our client in Hamina, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is until 19.08.2020.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Skilled and budgeting, reporting, developing BOQ’s, profit plans
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts
- Ability to administer the contract obligations and meet additional Client requirements. Issue interim and final accounts and progress applications per project and contract requirements. Monthly applications to be all inclusive of accurate remeasures, site changes, dayworks and any applicable contract claims. Identify escalations, material or labour, as appropriate
- Ability to identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to Senior Management
- Have a practical understanding of scheduling and the associated commercial implications
- Capable of costing and agreeing daily work changes to include managing the subcontractor remeasurement of contract works, site dayworks and site change orders
- Maintain accurate records and provide necessary detailed backup to support commercial tracking and costing
What do we expect from you?
- Mechanical or Electrical Background
- Minimum 5-15 years of Quantity surveying experience essential on Electrical Projects.
- QS Degree Qualified
- Proficient in excel
- Detailed knowledge of commercial management and QS Role within construction
- Knowledge of contract conditions and their applications
- Overall understanding of the business, client and Sub Contractor relations, and installations
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Record Keeping and Administration Skills
- Process driven and focused on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
- Energetic approach to work
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.