Duration 18 months
We are currently looking for Project Manager for our client in Saudi Arabia. The start would be as soon as possible and the project duration is 18 months.
Your main tasks would be:
- Early engagement with the licensee and licensee's preliminary information review
- Review of the licensee's preliminary site evaluation report and all related documents
- Review of the licensee's Radiological part of the Environmental impact assessment
- Review of the licensee's evaluation of the site from the point of view of security
- Review of the licensee's evaluation of the site from the point of view emergency arrangements
For this role we are expecting from you:
- Suitable eduction background
- More than 15 years of experience in Project Management
- Experience in site licensing/ permitting projects or review of studies related to licensing of Nunclear Power Plants (new built)
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.