Duration until 31.01.2021
We are currently looking for Mechanical Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.01.2021.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Check on the field all the components linked with Process and Instrumentation Diagrams, verify the labelling, summarize all the deviations
- Ability to align a system with autonomy
- Ability to drain fill and vent a system
- Ability to realize an operator round, realize an isolation for ensure a safe works, realize a little analysis to write a fault notification
What do we expect from you?
- Mechanical engineering degree
- Experience of In field operator in Pressurised Water Reactor unit in operation
- Knowledge of Permit to Work Process on Nuclear Island
- 5 years’ experience in working in unit in operation (Pressurised Water Reactor)
- Experience in Pressurised Water Reactor Nuclear Power Plant operation
- Overall understanding about Pressurised Water Reactor Nuclear Power Plant
- Knowledge of blocking process
- Knowledge of Nuclear safety (barrier, safety function, human tools, requirement for infield operator in a Nuclear Power Plant)
- Requirement for operator rounds , line up, risk analysis, reporting
- Ability to realize a nuclear risk analysis
- Target oriented
- The position might contain shift work
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.