Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for a Mechnical Planning Engineer for Auxiliary Systems for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 6 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Plant Status Management (PSM)
- Engineer for Planning and Coordination of all mechanical activities in the Plant, especially auxiliary systems
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to
- Fulfil the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Harmonize the mechanical activities with the electrical and the I&C activities
- Organize the PTW activities in order to fulfil the schedule
- Regular reporting about the schedule and plant progress
What will we expect from you?
- Degree as Mechanical Engineer
- Experience in operation in nuclear power plants
- Deep knowledge of the OL3 process systems, especially Auxiliary Systems.
- Overall knowledge about the OL3 electrical and I&C systems
- Team player
- Capable to make reasonable decisions
- Fluent in English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.