Estimated start date: 16.12.2019
Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for an Expeditor/ Order Manager for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration of 6 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Handle in full autonomy several orders according to the Project strategy and to deal with all the commercial, supplier follow-up, delivery and administrative tasks
- Purchase Order placement
- Close coordination with the engineering and inspection teams, as well as construction and commissioning when needed
- Definition of the Order follow-up plan
- Leading meetings contractual and gate review meetings with the Suppliers and issuance of related minutes of meeting
- Participating when necessary to audits and inspections at Suppliers' premises
- Management of the correspondence
- Follow-up tools update (eg. VPRM)
- Change management: negotiating, writing and handling NARs and Change Orders
- Contract management, follow-up of bonds, guarantees, acceptance certificates
- Invoices review and validation
- Management of the claims from/to the subcontractors
- Management of issues linked to the subcontractors (legal obligations, taxes, HSE)
- Contractual milestones tracking, follow-up of remediation actions plans
- Contracts closing
- Budget preparation and follow-up (including PFR process)
- Risks and Opportunities management
- Internal reporting (operational, time schedule, progress and financial)
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant education
- Experience in expediting and order management
- Experience in negotiation
- Experience in budget preparation
- Proactive and autonomous
- Analytical mind
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.