Duration 9 months
We are currently looking for Commissioning Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible and estimated duration is 9 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordination and follow-up in real time of the commissioning of Nuclear Steam Supply System (NSSS), operation and maintenance activities performed during test phases, in accordance with the established Commissioning Programs and schedules
- Preparation, organization and coordination of implementation of system tests
- Analyses together with the concerned Commissioning Branches and Operation Integrated Organization of trouble shooting activity arising during test phase period for defining actions to be taken
- Redaction and Reviews System Commissioning Programs and Commissioning Instructions issued by Nuclear Steam Supply System (NSSS) branch
- Document test results by preparing commissioning test reports, including the collection of test data records/plots and Results Record Sheets
- Treatment of the open point group 1 or open points group 2 for closure of Open Points prior to Fuel Loading
- Operating Manual validation and Nuclear testing Manual validation and execution in compliance with applicable Commissioning Procedures
- Support various project planning and transverse coordination topics, as requested
- Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: Nuclear, Mechanical, Process
- Nuclear experience: minimum 5 years of Pressurized Water Reactor (or other Nuclear Power Plant) experience is required (New Builds or Installed Base)
- Pressurized Water Reactor technology knowledge required in Nuclear power Plant’s system design and commissioning experience
- Basic management experience; ability to coordinate system commissioning activities with other team members (mechanical and I&C technicians)
- Knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment
- Experience in Pressurized Water Reactor operation is a plus. Should be knowledgeable of Pressurized Water Reactor systems, basic nuclear and reactor physics, thermo hydraulics, and Pressurized Water Reactor chemistry
- Experience on the turbine island will also be appreciated
- Experience in Test and Commissioning: participation to testing, commissioning, or re-commissioning after major refuelling outages on a nuclear power reactor (Pressurized Water Reactor appreciated) at an operational position is required Previous experience during cold or hot functional testing on a new build is a plus
- Background process & safety on French plants or European Pressurized Reactor considered as a benefit
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.