Duration until 31.01.2021
We are currently looking for a Work Planner for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible and estimated duration is until 31.01.2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Work as a PTW (Permit to Work) work planner for Blockings, Work Orders and Tests
- Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations
- Planning of works / tests from work order creation, via blocking creation, work execution up to finalization of works/tests
- Management of the interfaces of the different departments for all kind of works
- Expected deliverables:
- Validated work orders and blockings
- Carried out blockings
- Work programs
- Engineering degree (Mechanical engineering or Nuclear)
- Experience in nuclear power plants
- At least 5 years of Nuclear experience in Pressurized Water Reactor
- Experience in Test and Commissioning or participation to after major refueling outage Pressurized Water Reactor
- Experience in Nuclear safety on Pressurized Water Reactor
- Experience with work orders and blockings
- Experience with work planning for industrial installations
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology
- General understanding in electrical technology
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- Good communication skills
- Working experience in EDF Permit to work offices
- Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc. desired
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact:Tiia Johansson,+358 (0)44 755 8999 (mobile), email@example.com
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today. *Olkiluoto