Duration 6 months
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you a time being contract and you will become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for a Waste Branch Commissioning Manager for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Replace Branch Manager during his absence and represent during all commissioning or project meetings
- Manage and coordinate related commissioning activities for all waste systems
- Daily follow-up of waste schedule with all Group Leaders of waste branch
- Participate to daily IMS meeting and highlight all important and blocking topics for commissioning
- Ensure good quality of test reports and issuance on time
- Ensure commissioning and temporary operation of waste systems with a progressive transfer to OIO
- Approve scope applicable work permits and test permit requests
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Degree in mechanical- or process engineering
- At least 2 years experience in nuclear power plant or nuclear project
- Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar experience can be considered
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge is a plus
- Good skills in MS Office
- Document writing capacity
- Good interpersonal skills and attention to details
- Fluent English
- French skills would be beneficial
By creating a profile on our website and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.