We are currently looking for a Warehouse Worker for our client’s tank building scope in Somerset, England. Start of the project would be in the beginning of 2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Monitoring of stored welding consumables
- Preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Receiving and processing warehouse stock products
- Performing warehouse inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits
- Keeping a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Completing diary logs into inventory
- Reporting any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Operating and maintaining preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Following quality service standards and complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Completing reports by entering required information.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Relevant education background
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Forklift Certification considered as a benefit
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Excellent documentation and inventory control skills
- Good organizational, planning and time management skills
- Good reporting skills
- Team player attitude
Fluent English is required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid UK work permit can be considered.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.*Somerset*