Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for a Valve Supervisor for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To prepare activities before the work order gets released by permit to work office
- Check spare part availability
- Perform site walks and solve blockings in advance
- Perform foreign material exclusion assessments
- To perform safety and technical pre-job briefings with associated teams
- Support the teams with technical expertise and guidance on valve topics
- Monitor the performance of the valve works safety
- To follow quality requirements
- To report in due time the progress of the work
- Relevant Educational degree
- Experience in similar tasks
- Experience in valve work
- Rigorous and reliable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client´s urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.