Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for a V&V Test Commissioning Section Lead for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 6 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Update the tests Procedure for Out of range
- Participate to the OOR meeting follow up meeting lead by I&C Engineering manager on site in order to summary the status on the Tests of the two KKS and the record the actions to perform
- Participate to the collection of the extraction of the evidences of TXP configuration related to Out of range performed by I&C TXP commissioning on TEC4
- Participate to the collection of the evidences of smart devices related to Smart devices to Field engineering
- Participate to the check of the evidences of TXP parameters and Smart sensors parameters related to OOR compared the DN0063 for TXP and OOR File for sensors parameters related to OOR
- Record the results for each KKS in the OOR file
- Record the evidences for the LTR based on the structure defined by his leader
- Provide KPIs for the progress of the tests of two KKS and for the visual check of the KKS not tested
- Interface with I&C engineering , Field I&C engineering and Field I&C commissioning
What do we expect from you?
- Engineer degree in automation field or generalist
- Experience in design / engineering
- EPR knowledge would be a plus
- Good relational and communication skills,
- Analysis and synthesis skills,
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management
- Good oral expression & writing skills
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects
- Knowledge of TXP technology – both hardware and software products
- Knowledge of sensors used in EPR project
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.