Duration 8 months
We are currently looking for TXS I&C Commissioning Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration would be 8 months.
Our client is an multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Management of the reviews and inspections associated to the ECC (Erection Completion Certificate) process for the I&C system
- Review and comment follow-up of the TXS System Commissioning Programs (SCP) and Commissioning Instructions (CI) including Customer’s early involvement
- Performance of the commissioning activities within the entrusted scope under Permit-to-Test (PTT) conditions including the issuance of test reports
- Assist to the preparation of the test reports including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting linked to the I&C system
- Closing-out of all I&C system open points assigned to I&C Commissioning branch
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
Engineering degree in automation field or other relevant
Experience in TXS technology
EPR knowledge would be a plus
Good relational and communication skills
Ability to work in an international team
- Fluent English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, we provide you with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.