Estimated start date: 15.03.2019
Duration 3 months
Our mission is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. For this position, we offer a time-being contract and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community that is working for a better future.
We are currently looking for TXS Commissioning Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your main tasks would be:
- Review engineering deliveries for completeness and correctness according to changes expected to grant approval for implementation on site
- Definition and preparation of the simulations needed for their implementation on site
- Participation in the review of the TXP testing equipment and peripheral testing devices required for the tests
- Implement engineering changes on site according to the change management procedures in force with regards to traceability requirements
- Review of the test procedures and define simulations – scripts and testing tools to be implemented for the execution of the tests
- Execution of the tests under the supervision of the system leader
- Assistance to the preparation of the test reports including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes
- Prepare Commissioning Verification Sheets according to manual implementation of changes
- Successful implementation of engineering deliveries
- Successful issue of the test reports related to the scope of the Commissioning instructions executed
- Closing-out of all open points assigned to the entrusted test scope
For this role we are expecting knowledge of:
- ES 680 Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Web4TXP Process Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Tec4function tool
- OM 690 Operating and Monitoring System
- AS 620B (FUM) Automation System including communication modules
- DS 670 Diagnosis system
- Bus systems including Industrial Ethernet and Profibus DP fieldbus
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.