Duration 5 weeks
We are urgently looking for a TXP Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 5 weeks.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Review the red-lined logic diagrams to be implemented on site
- Attend pre-job brief and post debriefing meetings
- Work on impact analysis on the plant for the I&C changes
- Implement I&C modifications following the Change Management process in place under the supervision of the TXP commissioning section lead
- Check the proper implementation towards design – deliver related signed check-lists
- Update the Master File to trace to implementation of the change
- Update the status of the configuration management tool (AIMS)
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting to the Coordinator she / he is attached to
What do we expect from you?
- Good relational and communication skills
- Good analysis and synthesis skills
- Rigorous attitude, especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management
- Good oral expression & writing skills
- Ability to work in an international team
- Awareness of HSE and IT security aspects
Technical skills required:
The TELEPERM XP product lines used on OL3 project consist of following main components. The applicant ought to be familiar with a portion the product lines according to his / her missions on site:
- ES 680 Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Web4TXP Process Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Tec4function tool
- OM 690 Operating and Monitoring System
- AS 620B (FUM) Automation System including communication modules
- DS 670 Diagnosis system
- Bus systems including Industrial Ethernet and Profibus DP fieldbus
- English skills required
- Ability with French, German or Finnish considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.