Duration until 30.09.2019
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a TXP Design Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland.
Your main tasks will be:
- Checking Re-Tests results against the open points requirements and TXP functional and wiring documentation
- OM-displays implementation
- Identify, if the performed tests are not completed and request finalization
- Issue LOPs in case of missing or incorrect results
- Check with V&V about the completeness coverage
- Clarification of technical issues with the other disciplines
- Provide input to the different weekly/monthly reports
- Reporting to I&C Onsite Manager
What do we expect from you?
- Suitable education background
- Good knowledge of the AIMS tool and Tec4 & Funbase
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Engineering/ Commissioning work in OL3 considered as a benefit
- Good understanding of checking the resolution of the Open points implementation
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.