Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration Until 31.01.2019
We are currently looking for TXP Commissioning Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Review engineering deliveries for completeness and correctness according to changes expected to grant approval for implementation on site
- Update commissioning procedures according to the changes implemented and have them release for execution (RFA)
- Definition and preparation of the simulations needed for their implementation on site
- Participation in the review of the TXP testing equipment and peripheral testing devices required for the tests
- Implement engineering changes on site according to the change management procedures in force with regards to traceability requirements
- Review of the test procedures and define simulations – scripts and testing tools to be implemented for the execution of the tests
- Execution of the tests under the supervision of the system leader
- Assistance to the preparation of the test reports including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes
- Support to troubleshooting activities, if any
- Prepare Commissioning Verification Sheets according to manual implementation of changes
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting linked to his / her section leader and I&C system leader
- Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations
- Successful implementation of engineering deliveries
- Successful issue of the test reports related to the scope of the Commissioning instructions executed
- Closing-out of all open points assigned to the entrusted test scope
- Engineer degree
- Experience in the management of l&C changes
- EPR knowledge would be a plus
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management
- Ability to work in an international team (French, German, US...)
- Good oral expression & writing skills
- Good relational and communication skills
- Analysis and synthesis skills
- Knowledge about instrumentation - TXS products or S7 PLC would be a plus
- ES 680 Engineering and Commissioning Tolls
- Web4TXP Process Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Tec4function tool
- OM 690 Operating and Monitoring System
- AS 620B (FUM) Automation System including communication modules
- DS 670 Diagnosis system
- Bus systems including Industrial Ethernet and Profibus DP fieldbus
- Fluent English required
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client´s urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.