We are currently looking for a TXP Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
1. Planning (preparation):
- Review engineering deliveries for completeness and correctness according to changes expected to grant approval for implementation on site
- Update commissioning procedures according to the changes implemented and have them release for execution (RFA)
- Definition and preparation of the simulations needed for their implementation on site
- Participation in the review of the TXP testing equipment and peripheral testing devices required for the tests
- Implement engineering changes on site according to the change management procedures in force with regards to traceability requirements
- Review of the test procedures and define simulations – scripts and testing tools to be implemented for the execution of the tests
- Execution of the tests under the supervision of the system leader
- Assistance to the preparation of the test reports including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes
- Support to troubleshooting activities, if any
3. Control and monitoring:
- Prepare Commissioning Verification Sheets according to manual implementation of changes
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting linked to his / her section leader and I&C system leader
- Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations
- The completion of the commissioning activities is sanctioned by following events:
- Successful implementation of engineering deliveries
- Successful issue of the test reports related to the scope of the Commissioning instructions executed
- Closing-out of all open points assigned to the entrusted test scope
Main skills needed:
The TELEPERM XP product lines used on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant project consist of following main components. The applicant ought to be familiar with a portion the product lines according to his / her missions on site:
- ES 680 Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Web4TXP Process Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Tec4function tool
- OM 690 Operating and Monitoring System
- AS 620B (FUM) Automation System including communication modules
- DS 670 Diagnosis system
- Bus systems including Industrial Ethernet and Profibus DP fieldbus
- Relevant Engineering background (e.g. Electronic Engineering)
- I&C Commissioning experience (Power, Oil & gas, Nuclear)
- Previous experience on loop checks & troubleshooting (Field to distributed control system (DCS))
- Knowledge about distributed control system (DCS) cabinets, Networks, AP’s, Communications
- Experience in working on Siemens software engineering tool (Tec4function, T-3000)
- Able to provide technical process support for execution of tests
- Willingness to work in shifts
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.