Duration 3 months
We are currently looking for TXP Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 3 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Review engineering deliveries for completeness and correctness according to changes expected to grant approval for implementation on site
- Update commissioning procedures according to the changes implemented and have them release for execution (RFA)
- Participation in the review of the TXP testing equipment and peripheral testing devices required for the tests
- Implement engineering changes on site according to the change management procedures in force with regards to traceability requirements
- Execution of the tests under the supervision of the system leader
- Prepare Commissioning Verification Sheets according to manual implementation of changes
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting linked to his / her section leader and I&C system leader
- Successful implementation of engineering deliveries
- Closing-out of all open points assigned to the entrusted test scope
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- ES 680 Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Web4TXP Process Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Tec4function tool
- OM 690 Operating and Monitoring System
- AS 620B (FUM) Automation System including communication modules
- DS 670 Diagnosis system
- Bus systems including Industrial Ethernet and Profibus DP fieldbus
- Fluent in English
By creating your own job seeker profile you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.