Duration 3-11 months
We are currently looking for TOTO Commissioning Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the duration will be specified once suitable candidates have been selected.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage the handover of plant systems by OIO in due time
- Insure the follow-up of all the items of commissioning procedure
- Organize with OIO all the operations (line-up, verification of labelling,etc.) needed by the TOTO (Temporary Operation Take Over) process
- Understanding the process of the system and able to explain the goal of the system
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Mechanical engineering degree or experienced technician
- Electrical engineering degree or experienced technician
- Knowledge in NPP PWR and in operation
- Knowledge in nuclear safety and thermohydrolical
- Detailed knowledge about the mechanical process documentation
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc
- Experience in commissioning in NPP PWR, if possible commissioning engineer on EPR desired
- Capacity to manage IFO desired
- Fluent in English
- Skills in German, Finnish or French would be considered beneficial
By creating your own job seeker profile you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.