Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 8 months
We are currently looking for TOTO Commissioning Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage the handover of plant systems by OIO in due time
- Insure the follow-up of all the items of commissioning procedure
- Organize with OIO all the operations (line-up, verification of labelling,etc.) needed by the TOTO (Temporary Operation Take Over) process
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or experienced Technician
- Detailed knowledge about the mechanical process documentation
- Experience in Commissioning, if possible on EPR
- Experience in nuclear power plants
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- Ability to use different project data bases, software, etc.
- Fluent in English
- Skills in German, Finnish or French would be considered beneficial
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.