We are currently looking for Takeover for Mechanical Maintenance Team for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is until 31.03.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your main tasks will be:
- Establishing preventive maintenance programs based on an available schematic approach after respective training
- Completing the PM Program by analysis of Equipment Operating and Maintenance Manuals for special equipment
- Review and compile maintenance history, identify potential gaps in view of not executed preventive maintenance
- Grouping of preventive maintenance activities and periodic tests
- Involvement in the system-specific working in meetings to resolve customer comments
- Update and finalize the maintenance list
- Develop maintenance procedures and instructions for preventive maintenance activities
- Support/ execute periodic tests for equipment
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Mechanical Engineering background with good knowledge of equipment
- Knowledge of applicable rules and regulations for mechanical equipment
- Knowledge of Power Plant Maintenance Program and Strategy
- Knowledge of PTW, blocking and isolation processes
- Experience with maintenance work planning tool considered as a benefit
- Ability to read equipment supplier's documentation, equipment operating and maintenance manuals etc.
- Good skills in MS Office, especially Excel, training on CMS will be provided
- Fluent in English
- Others (Finnish, German, French) beneficial
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.