Estimated start date: 31.01.2019
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for Takeover for Mechanical Maintenance Team for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your main tasks will be:
- Establishing preventive maintenance programs based on an available schematic approach after respective training
- Completing the PM Program by analysis of Equipment Operating and Maintenance Manuals for special equipment
- Review and compile maintenance history, identify potential gaps in view of not executed preventive maintenance
- Grouping of preventive maintenance activities and periodic tests
- Involvement in the system-specific working in meetings to resolve customer comments
- Update and finalize the maintenance list
- Develop maintenance procedures and instructions for preventive maintenance activities
- Support/ execute periodic tests for equipment
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Mechanical Engineering background with good knowledge of equipment
- Knowledge of applicable rules and regulations for mechanical equipment
- Knowledge of Power Plant Maintenance Program and Strategy
- Knowledge of PTW, blocking and isolation processes
- Experience with maintenance work planning tool considered as a benefit
- Ability to read equipment supplier's documentation, equipment operating and maintenance manuals etc.
- Good skills in MS Office, especially Excel, training on CMS will be provided
- Fluent in English
- Others (Finnish, German, French) beneficial
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.