Duration until 31.01.2021
We are currently looking for a Time Schedulers for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.01.2021.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Gathering all tasks from commissioning, construction, maintenance and operation
- Linking of these tasks in logical way in order to achieve a short remaining project duration
- Create and maintain the integrated master schedule with all tasks on site
- Deliver the mechanical level 1 and level 2 schedules for the project
- Propose/ define changes in the planning sequences in order to:
- Fulfill the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time
- Participation at the PSM and branch meetings
- Supervision of the project progress
- Deliver project KPI's
- Creation of the 3-day program
- Build-up of logical sequences
- Structuring of time schedules
- Perform time Schedule simulations
For this role, we are expecting from you:
- Previous experience as Time Scheduler
- Build-up of logical sequences.
- Structuring of time schedules.
- Time schedule simulations
- Capability to recommend reasonable decisions
- Time scheduling experience at OL3, or other large projects
- Knowledge of the OL3 systems
- Experience with MS Project, Primavera and reporting tools
- Knowledge of integrated master schedule in Primavera
- English skills needed
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.