Duration 4 months
We are currently looking for a Test Tool Technician for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 4 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Test Tools Warehouse Management (delivery, inventory, reporting, procurement for new tools,
- procurement for maintenance & calibration on due date)
- Internal control and calibration program definition and implementation
- Provide support to Commissioning Engineer as needed to face specific Test Tool needs
- Support Technical Commissioning Manager for topics related to Test Tools
- IT support
- Support to establishing the PFR budget
What do we expect from you?
- Initial training in mechanical, electrical and/or I&C
- Preliminary field experience in metrology laboratory and/or preliminary experience in process oriented industrial site
- Familiar with Calibration standards, methods & tools related to I&C, Electrical and Mechanical Test Tools
- Use knowledge of Warehouse management methods and tools (COSWIN or equivalent), MS office
- Document writing capacity
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English required
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.