Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for a Technical Assistant for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 12 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Review, update and / or draft technical procedures, instructions, notices
- Access, handle and update data within databases (Excel, Access)
- Investigate unexpected events in the field
- Organize meetings or workshops and draft minutes of meetings
- Draft, update and/ or follow up action plans
- Communicate with other internal and external staff
- Other related tasks as required by the team
For this role, we are expecting from you:
- Junior engineer or experienced technician with relevant background
- Previous work experience in nuclear industry required
- Significant experience (minimum 2 years) in one of these areas: Nuclear Safety, Radiation protection and/or HSE.
- Ability to work in a highly regulated industrial environment
- Good communication skills
- Autonomy, adaption and self-learning capacity
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Additional disciplines appreciated: technical (mechanical, electrical, maintenance)
- English skills needed
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.