Estimated start date: 28.02.2019
Duration 5 months
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you a time being contract and you will become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for I&C TXP Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- 1. Planning (preparation):
- Review the list of loop checks tests forecasted for the shift he/she’s in charge of
- Allocate resources and testing stations for the test execution
- Ensure effective training of the MCR shift in regards with the applicable procedures
- Review and report any deviation from the received Result Record Sheets to be used for the tests
- Perform a shift handover with previous and next shift to ensure an information transfer concerning the progress, the blocking point, the decision taken and inform his/her shift
- 2. Execution:
- Assign and follow the implementation of required simulation and check the full adherence to applicable procedure for configuration management
- Assign and follow the preparation of the I&C systems and I/O cards needed for the tests
- Ensure the test preparation analysis availability for the next shift (simulation required for the coming testing to avoid any unexpected event during loop checking)
- Raised open points to Engineering departments with Clarification Requests creation
- 3. Control and monitoring:
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting linked to his / her I&C system
- Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations
- 4. Closure:
The completion of the commissioning activities related to the entrusted loop checking is sanctioned by following events:
- Issue of Result Record Sheets uniformly filled and signed
- Loop checks progress follow-up is updated with shift achievements
Required knowledge for this position:
- ES 680 Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Web4TXP Process Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Tec4function tool
- OM 690 Operating and Monitoring System
- AS 620B (FUM) Automation System including communication modules
- DS 670 Diagnosis system
- Bus systems including Industrial Ethernet and Profibus DP fieldbus
- Fluent in English
By applying and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.