Duration until 30.06.2020
We are currently looking for a Team Assistant for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 30.06.2020.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support Quality to arranging and tracking trainings
- Alline the daily inspection schedule
- Handle small material orders and deliveries
- Manage the sending of channels
- Support the HSE for radiation protection recordings
- Substitute for HSE assistant during holidays
What do we expect from you?
- Basic knowledge of handling personal data
- Familiar with MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong communication skills
- You are a Team Player
- Rigorous precise approach to work
- Ability to take initiatives
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.