Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for a System Leader for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 6 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the completion of required tasks in due time to ensure (sub)-system completion and handover to the commissioning start-up sequence needs or to the temporary operation organization needs
- Support identification and tracking of all actions to be completed (engineering / procurement / construction / commissioning) before transferring the system
- Supervise the transfer process between construction and commissioning, according commissioning procedure
- Organize periodic reviews based on remaining activities to be done to complete the transfer, list of open points review and close action and schedule
- Be responsible for the transfer preparation and overall open points management
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- 3 years’ experience in operating nuclear power plant support. (Engineering/Design or Construction, or Commissioning or Maintenance)
- PWR experience strongly preferred
- Experience from commissioning performance, maintenance operation and/or preparation
- Knowledge of PWR technology and EPR technology
- Good project management skills
- System design experience considered as a benefit
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite and particularly Excel
- Document writing capacity
- Good interpersonal skills, client & results oriented, good attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization and company
- Previous Project Manager experience preferred
- Previous OL3 experience is preferred
- Fluent English required
- French and /or Finnish language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.