Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for a System Leader for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the completion of required tasks in due time to ensure (sub)-system completion and handover to the commissioning start-up sequence needs or to the temporary operation organization needs
- Support identification and tracking of all actions to be completed (engineering / procurement / construction / commissioning) before transferring the system
- Supervise the transfer process between construction and commissioning, according commissioning procedure
- Supervise the transfer process between the Commissioning Organization and the operations (IOI) organization according Commissioning Procedure
In order to track the progress of her/his system the system leader is accountable to organize periodic reviews based on:
- Remaining activities to be done to complete the transfer
- List of open points review and closure action
- Schedule (installation completion / closure of open points / commissioning activities…)
The system leader is in charge to:
- Prepare all the documentation part of the transfer
- Prepare and define the acceptable List of Open Points/ reserves for the inspection
- Organize inspections
Open Points management:
The system leader is in charge of the overall Open Points management. It means mainly:
- Database management with the support of system preparation methods & tools
- Coordinate transforming open points into planned production and closure tracking (scheduling)
- Transverse analysis and workshops animation for specific technical topics
- Requires close interaction and interface with customer management/inspection team and with clients project teams, located on site in Finland, HBO in France and in Germany
- 3 years’ experience in operating nuclear power plant support. (Engineering/Design or Construction, or Commissioning or Maintenance)
- PWR experience strongly preferred
- Experience from commissioning performance, maintenance operation and/or preparation
- Knowledge of PWR technology and EPR technology
- Good project management skills
- System design experience considered as a benefit
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite and particularly Excel. Experience with data analysis, Access and/or Excel knowledge on (at least) intermediate level
- Document writing capacity
- Versatile, adaptable, rigorous, good interpersonal skills, client & results oriented, good attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization and company
- Previous Project Manager experience preferred
- Previous OL-3 experience preferred
- Fluent English required
- French and /or Finnish language skills considered as a benefit
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.