Duration until 22.03.2020
We are currently looking for a System Leader for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start as soon as possible and the estimated project length is until 22.03.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate the completion of required tasks in due time to ensure (sub)-system completion and handover to the Commissioning start-up sequence needs or to the temporary Operation organization needs.
- Support identification and tracking of all actions to be completed (Engineering / Procurement / Construction / Commissioning) before transferring the System.
- Supervise the transfer process between Construction and Commissioning, according Commissioning Procedure
- Supervise the transfer process between the Commissioning Organization and the Operations (IOI) organization according Commissioning Procedure
- Prepare all the documentation part of the transfer
- Prepare and define the acceptable List of Open Points/Reserves for the inspection
- Organize inspections
- Database management with the support of System Preparation Methods & Tools
- Coordinate transforming open points into planned production and closure tracking (scheduling)
- Transverse analysis and workshops animation for specific technical topics
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant Engineering degree
- Experience in operating power plant support (Engineering/ Design or Construction, or Commissioning or Maintenance)
- Previous Project management experience preferred
- Experience from commissioning performance, maintenance operation and/or preparation
- PWR technology knowledge
- Emergency diesel Generator technology knowledge
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite and particularly Excel. Experience with data analysis, Access and/or Excel knowledge on (at least) intermediate level
- Document writing capacity
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented, attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization, company, cultural boundaries
- Fluent in English
- Ability with French, German or Finnish considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.